1. It never really cooled off overnight – temps in the high 50s when I got up, the same as when I went to bed. Cloudy at dawn after more rain in the night. The rain returned off and on all day, including a real deluge between noon and 2:00 pm. I don’t think the temperature changed much all day long.
2. I spent most of the morning finishing my Intentions Review for September. I hope you enjoyed it.
3. I started a pot of chicken noodle soup before I went to the Wellness Center. That’s what we had for lunch on this blustery, rainy day.
4. I was able to finish off my Inspector Lynley this afternoon, and got started on the next one, Missing Joseph.
5. The Congress seems to have found their moral compass and passed the continuing resolution to keep the government open. Now all they have to do is raise the debt ceiling to keep the country from defaulting, pass the voting rights bill, and finish off the President’s economic package. That’s all.
How about you? What made you happy today?