What we are, what we have, even our salvation, all is gift, all is grace, not to be achieved but to be received as a gift freely given.Archbishop Desmond Tutu
1. Another cool, cloudy morning. Temperatures in the 50s all day, The trees think it’s really the beginning of fall!
2. Not only did I get the NYT crossword puzzle with no hints – I did it in less than 10 minutes!
3. We had the remainder of the chicken noodle soup from last Thursday. I’m hopeful for a trip to the Commissary this week, so I’m cleaning out the freezer and the refrigerator.
4. Finished with the laundry for the week – washed, dried, sorted, delivered to the proper wearer, folded and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group is back to meeting on Zoom – at least for the first Monday of each month.
How about you? What made you happy today?