I am especially glad of the divine gift of laughter; it has made the world human and lovable, despite all its pain and wrong.W.E.B. DuBois
1. Cool and rainy this morning – low 50s. The rain continued all day, but that’s okay, since everything I had planned to do was indoors. The high was 55 deg this afternoon.
2. Bible Study this morning. We looked at a variety of passages all talking about the Peaceable Kingdom
3. It’s Tuesday, so it’s “Feed Yourself” day. I fixed a ham sandwich that I added sliced tomatoes and sliced onion to.
4. HCR had a lot of problems with her Politics Chat today. I’ll catch up on it tomorrow. I’m not sure whether it’s related to the Facebook outage yesterday, or what.
5. Because it was so cold and cloudy, I treated myself to a mocha and a blueberry scone from Starbucks to nosh on during the Greisser Girls Gab.
How about you? What made you happy today?