“Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.”Pima Chodron
1. It was in the mid 40s when I got up, with lots of clouds. It never got out of the high 50s this afternoon, and the sun never did come out. The wind blew most of the day, so it made it feel colder, even in the house.
2. We got our Official Voters’ Pamphlet yesterday for the election November 2. I didn’t have time to read it when it came, so I spent some time absorbing it today. Ballots will be mailed out October 15. This is a city and county election, and remember, all politics are local.
3. I’ve noticed several of my friends on Facebook are leaving that platform. I understand where they are coming from. I’m considering that myself. Remember, you can subscribe (for free) to this blog and get an email whenever I publish – you don’t have to stay on Facebook to follow me. I don’t think Facebook is evil, but they are definitely is this to make money.
4. We had hot dogs and Bush’s Baked beans for lunch. It makes me feel like I’m really at a football game.
5. Headed over to the Wellness Center to get my steps for the day out of the way between the Arkansas – Old Miss game and the start of the PAC-12 games – Oregon State v Washington State, Utah v Southern Cal, and UCLA v Arizona.
How about you? What made you happy today?