Try not to stress; practice self-care; avoid the rabbit hole of paranoia. Get outside; connect with a friend. Vote! Let’s kick some ass.Gretchen Staebler
1. Cold this morning when I got up – near 40 deg. Rain drops on the windows, but clearing over the Cascades. 52 for a high this afternoon. At least the wind isn’t blowing too much.
2. I finished the NYT Crossword Puzzle today. Unfortunately, I made one mistake – the language in Iran is “FARSI” not “FARCI”. *sigh*
3. We had the gumbo that I cooked yesterday for lunch today. It made 14 servings so we’ll have it at least one more time this week and have some more available in the freezer.
4. The laundry is all done, sorted, washed, dried, delivered, folded and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group is going to be trying out our new “permanent” place in the Wellness Center tonight. I hope it works out.
How about you? What made you happy tod