I remember it as October days are always remembered, cloudless, maple-flavored, the air gold and so clean it quivers.Leif Enger
1. The day started 55 deg and cloudy. I would prefer rain to drippy gloom, but, oh well… We went from cloudy to partly cloudy early in the afternoon, with the temperature topping out at 62 deg.
2. I spent most of the morning worrying over this. I’d love to hear from you.
3. Good workout with my personal trainer, including a long walk around the campus.
4. Lunch was a rerun from earlier in the week – Gumbo!
5. The Ducks are playing tonight instead of tomorrow. Fingers crossed that they maintain their #9 spot.
How about you? What made you happy today?