…in the world as it is, the people with influence are the people who show up.Hugh Hollowell
1. High 50a and still when I got up (late – see #2). The weird, warmer weather continues, mid to upper 50s when I got up. Scattered clouds after lunch, and a high of 65.
2. I was up really late (for me) last night. I didn’t get to bed until after 11:00 because I had to pull the Ducks through for the win. They had a hard time getting into the game after a week off, and several of the players they count on injured. but “Defense seals the deal with a fourth-down stop at the two-yard line with :02 on the clock.” It’s amazing I got to sleep at all.
3. Lunch was hot dogs and buns. I added chili and onions to mine, because that’s the way I like it.
4. The day was spent vegging out in front of the TV watching football. Arkansas v Auburn early – right after breakfast – Razorbacks lost *sigh*. Arizona v Colorado at 12:30 (Colorado found themselves), Stanford v Washington State at 4:30, then alternating with UCLA v Washington starting at 5:30, and Arizona State v Utah at 7:00. All times are Pacific Daylight Time (in case you were wondering.)
5. I rebelled today, and refused to go to the Wellness Center, or even go for a walk. I’m a slug – I admit it.
How about you? What made you happy today?