A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn’t happen.Winston Churchill
1. Low 50s when I got up. The rain went away in the night, but it came back off and on through the day, with a high of 55 deg.
2. For some reason, most of the bloggers I read have decided, instead of writing something every day or whenever they feel the urge, to send a week-long email of everything they wrote. Consequently, I spend all morning on Fridays reading blogs.
3. I scurried over to the Wellness Center during a lull in the rain about noon, and worked out on the NuStep before meeting with my personal trainer. We worked on balance and core. When it was time to come home, the rain had started again, so I called Al and he came and picked me up.
4. Lunch was ham, baked sweet potatoes, and lima beans. It was tasty and easy to whip up when I got home from the Wellness Center.
5. It looks like there will be three PAC-12 games on at the same time tomorrow, and another two games are four hours later. Who set up this schedule, anyway? Washington and Arizona play tonight, and then Oregon and UCLA tomorrow at 12:30, as is California and Colorado, and BYU and Washington State. Then Utah and Oregon State are on at 4:30, as is USC and Notre Dame. I may get to bed tomorrow night before midnight.
How about you? What made you happy today?