1. A lot warmer today – upper 50s this morning, with rain. The atmospheric river has arrived to dump inches of warm rain on us. The temperature never made more than a couple of degrees advance on the early morning temp.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center early so I could fix lunch in time for Big Al to finish and mentally prep for Great Decisions. (See #5)
3. HCR talked about how the country responded to the rise of slave owner power in the 1850s. Are there any lessons we can learn from history that might apply to today?
4. In honor of the constant rain this morning I fixed Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Warming to the tummy.
5. Big Al was the facilitator for Great Decisions this month. We discussed whether this is The end of Globalization? We asked if Globalization is a good thing? or not?
How about you? What made you happy today?