Halloween. A magic night. A night when anything could happen. Monsters could be real. Magic could whisper in the air.Cynthia Eden
1. It was 38 deg at dawn this morning. With blue skies and bright sun, the temperature rose to 58 deg this afternoon.
2. Church was lovely. We looked at the Tower of Babel, and the sermon was about how God meant for us to live together with no one more important than anyone else. We also had a service of remembrance for people from the congregation who had died during the past year.
3. Big Al and I rode down to Kyoto for Lunch today. I had a bento box that had WAAAY too much food. Al had chicken teriyaki and tempura. I think I had too much because he off-loaded a lot of his tempura on me (squash, broccoli, mushroom, etc.)
4. On our way home from the restaurant, we dropped by Safeway to pick up the grocery order I made last night and this morning. We were both out of milk for breakfast tomorrow, so it was really necessary.
5. Cowboys play on Sunday Night Football. I’m going to be trying to cheer them on to victory.
How about you? What made you happy today?