Perhaps it takes a purer faith to praise God for unrealized blessings than for those we once enjoyed or those we enjoy nowA.W. Tozer
1. It was in the low 40s when I got up. It was cloudy but the rain returned around noon, and should be with us for the duration.
2. We were out early to go to the commissary. I had hoped that it would be the last trip before Christmas, but there were several things that weren’t available. We’ll probably need to go back some time in the week before Christmas.
3. On the way down to the base, I noticed the “check tires” light was on. It didn’t seem to cause any problems with steering, so after we shopped, we stopped by the Toyota dealer (who serviced it last week) to find out what its problem was. They THINK it’s probably a bad sensor and nothing wrong with the tires at all. I kew the repairs last week weren’t going to be all – once a car gets its hands into your purse, it keeps them there.
4. We got the car unloaded and all the stuff put away, and by that time it was late and I didn’t want to fix anything. We each made ourselves a sandwich.
5. We started watching a new series on Amazon Prime last night (recommended by Ty Burr). It’s named Trapped. It’s an Icelandic production, and it’s really pretty good. It has English subtitles, so you have to pay attention, but the story is riveting.
How about you? What made you happy today?