Where our deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet, we hear a further call.Fredrick Buechner
1. It was low 40s and partly cloudy when I woke up. The sun came out a couple of time during the day, but it never warmed up above 47 deg.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center this morning instead of waiting until this afternoon because (See #4)
3. I had some frozen hamburger patties in the freezer, so I grilled two up for Big Al and for me to go with the hamburger buns I had in the frig.
4. Watters Minor, along with his doggie, arrived about 1:45, with a new router and new modem to hopefully get my computer fixed to take advantage of the new speeds Rainier Connect has provided. Of course, nothing is ever easy, because they decided they didn’t support the ones he had brought with him from Kennewick. We trekked down to Best Buy and exchanged them for approved ones. We’re waiting for it to be hooked up at the source to finish. They better be finished before the Ducks play.
5. The Ducks are playing at 4:30 this afternoon. I’m crossing my fingers that Bill will have everything set up and shipshape for me to watch the game.
How about you? What made you happy today?