The very least you can do is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance, but live right in it, under its roof.Barbara Kingsolver
1. It was in the low 50s this morning, and the rain had departed in the night. It was partly to mostly cloudy all day. but the temperature got up to 58 deg. Expecting lots more rain tomorrow.
2. A blogger friend of mine was talking about twinkle lights today. She said “The promise is that there is hope even when we don’t see the light…It’s easy to miss it when it comes in twinkle form but it’s out there.”
3. I fixed pork chops, and broccoli and squash for me, and Big Al’s beans and cauliflower for him.
4. The laundry is finished, and a Safeway pickup has been accomplished.
5. Gazebo Group tonight with a glass of wine!
How about you? What made you happy today?