Gratitude begins in our hearts and then dovetails into behavior. It almost always makes you willing to be of service, which is where the joy resides.Anne Lamott
1. It was in the upper 30s when I got up this morning, with wet streets and drizzle. My weather app said it got up to 43 deg. this afternoon, but I don’t believe it. It still feels like it’s in the high 30s. Brrrr
2. I finished the NYT Crossword Puzzle with no prompts – Hooray!
3. Lunch today was chicken, Stovetop stuffing, and broccoli for me, with lima beans for Big Al. Pretty standard fare, but appreciated.
4. The laundry is washed, dried, sorted, delivered to the responsible parties, and folded and put away.
5. Gazebo Group is meeting tonight on Zoom We only meet on Zoom on the first Monday of the month, and we meet in person all other weeks. I’m grateful that we don’t have to go out tonight. It’s cold and raw.
How about you? What made you happy today?