There is more that I can do to help bend the arc toward a more just and equitable world. And I will do my part. But for just a little while, I’m going to try and rest.Rev. Terri C. Pilarski
1. It was in the upper 30s and cloudy this morning. It got up to 43 deg today under cloudy skies.
2. We headed out to the commissary this morning to get (hopefully) the groceries to last us through January, or after the snow (if there is any) melts. We certainly did spend enough, so I hope that’s “Mission Accomplished.”
3. I unloaded the car while Al put stuff away. He’s much better at stretching the elastic backs to the refrigerator and pantry than I am.
4. I was starving half to death by the time I got the car unloaded, so I ran to Burger King and got a couple of Whoppers for us.
5. Then I went over to the Wellness Center to work on my steps (as if walking around the store for two hours wasn’t enough).
How about you? What made you happy today?