Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.Lionel Hampton
1. It was in the high 20s with another 1/2 inch of new snow on the ground when I got up. It’s supposed to get above freezing tomorrow, and stay there for a while. Sunshine all day and temperatures above freezing this afternoon let much of the ice and snow melt.
2. I spent the morning watching WSU and Central Michigan in the Sun Bowl, until a WSU loss became inevitable. Then I went over to the Wellness Center and worked out for a while.
3. I finished off my Year in Review of my Intentions for 2021. It was okay, and MUCH better than 2020. I’m contemplating setting some intentions for 2022, but I know they will be much looser, and much less specific.
4. We each fixed our own lunches today. Neither of us were anxious to eat a lot of stuff. I had some cheese and crackers and some German cucumber salad, Al will probably fix himself some ramen noodles.
5. The Cotton Bowl is on now, to be followed by the Orange Bowl. I don’t have a dog in either of those fights, but I’m loading up on college football while the watching is available.
How about you? What made you happy today?