What we are experiencing right now will never happen again. We must value each moment like a beautiful treasure. We must become moment hunters.
1. It was in the high 30s and drizzling when I got up. After torrential rain in the night, 90% of the piled snow and ice is gone. The sun came out about noon but it went back under the clouds around 3:00 pm. 39 deg was the best it could manage today, and drizzly sleet/chunky rain (no accumulation) started up after 3:00.
2. I did the NYT Crossword Puzzle with no hints! (It IS Monday.)
3. I fixed chicken, boiled potatoes, and cauliflower for Big Al, broccoli for me for lunch. We’re nothing if not consistent.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, sorted, delivered, folded and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group is meeting via Zoom tonight. I’m glad I won’t have to go out in the weather, and can stay in my warm house.
How about you? What made you happy today?