Lift up your faces, you have a piercing need for this bright morning dawning for you.Maya Angelou
1. 36 deg. with cloudy skies after more torrential rain in the wee hours of the morning. There were alternating sun and clouds through the morning, but the rain returned about noon and continued most of the day. High was 40 deg.
2. Al was scheduled for a colonoscopy on Thursday, and he had already begun not eating anything. He had a PCR COVID test on Monday to make sure he wasn’t bringing anything into the hospital. They called about 2:00 and said because of all the COVID around they wanted to reschedule. So now he can eat lunch. He’ll have all the worry again the middle of February.
3. Bible Study this morning was about the Baptism of Jesus, from Luke 3. Most of the folks in that class who are generally my age were not raised Presbyterian. It was interesting (as a cradle Presbyterian) to hear from Baptists and Methodists and Lutheran their take on Infant Baptism.
4. This is Tuesday, and of course, was always feed yourself day. I had a ham sandwich, and Big Al is getting ready to raid the refrigerator for noodles with spaghetti sauce.
5. Greisser Girls Gab kicks off in just a few minutes. I’m looking forward to it, and a little glass of wine. Maybe I’ll also have cheese and crackers.
How about you? What made you happy today?