Democracy is not a state. It is an act, and each generation must do its part.John Lewis
1. It was 37 deg with wet streets when I got up this morning. It got up to 40 deg briefly around noon and lots more rain. Then it fell back to 38 headed for an overnight low of 34, still raining.
2. Happy Birthday to my First Born Son, the man who made me a mother, and the baby who made my husband and me a family.
3. All the Christmas decorations have been boxed and are waiting to go back out to the garage so maintenance can put them up on the shelves.
4. I fixed Corn and Ham Chowder for lunch today. It was a good choice for the cold rain.
5. I’m trying not to obsess about tomorrow. Fingers crossed that nothing untoward happen.
How about you? What made you happy today?