You come home, make some tea, sit down in your armchair, and all around there’s silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether that’s loneliness or freedom.Anonymous
1. It was mid 30s and DRY when I got up this morning. It got up to the mid 40s by noon with partly cloudy skies.
2. I actually wrote a blog post that’s a bit longer than these “Five Things” posts. I hope to give a little more context to my life for those of you who haven’t been following me for very long. You may remember I promised to do two of these a week in my Intentions for 2022.
3. I had a good workout at the Wellness Center this morning while Big Al visited with his STEP friends on Zoom.
4. We finished off the ham and corn chowder from Wednesday for lunch today. It was filling and warm.
5. Looking forward to watching the Cowboys play their arch rivals – the Eagles. It’s the best kind of game because, no matter what, the Cowboys have already clinched a spot in the playoffs.
How about you? What made you happy today?