We should be dismayed, but we should not be surprised.Marci Glass
1. It was 33 deg. and snowing when I got up. Nothing stuck and it changed to rain by dawn. That gorgeous sunrise that I posted yesterday was replaced with streaming windows. and a high of 46 deg. The sun did come out sporadically through the afternoon, but it’s still a cloudy, wet “So Northwest” day.
2. NYT Crossword done and dusted (with no mistakes), while I washed and dried the laundry,
3. Early trip to the Wellness Center because I needed to get lunch fixed and eaten before my GANC meeting.
4. Lunch was pork chops, stuffing, cinnamon applesauce, and broccoli for me with cauliflower for Big Al.
5. Zoom meeting/training with the General Assembly Nominating Committee this afternoon. (Had to miss Gazebo Group, unfortunately).
How about you? What made you happy today?