Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.Robert Brault
1. It was 46 deg. when I got up. The hard rain returned in the night and my sleep was interrupted by the sump pump doing it’s job. It got up to the low 50s today, and promises to stay there overnight.
2. In Bible study we looked at the story of Jacob wrestling with God. God gave him a promise of power and land and progeny, and Jacob said, “Oh by the way, I’d also like…” We got into a discussion of liminal space. I know if you are caught in liminal space there’s something you need to learn before you can get out of it and continue on your way. Maybe Jacob needed to learn to trust God’s promises.
3. Today is Tuesday, so it’s “feed yourself” day. I chose to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (I’m so glad I remembered this option a month or so ago). Big Al finished off his leftovers from Sunday.
4. If you aren’t already, you need to “friend” Shawna Bowman on Facebook. Look particularly at this post from today. She is an artist, poet, and all-round inspiring person.
5. Greisser Girls Gab in just a few minutes. I can’t wait to talk to them.
How about you? What made you happy today?