The trouble with conspiracy theories is that a lack of evidence is not taken as proof it’s not real, but instead that conspiracy is indeed everywhere. This is like thinking the reason you never see elephants hiding up in treetops is because they’re good at it.
1. It was 41 deg. and foggy when I got up. The fog burned off about noon, and the sun came out, but there was still a mist hanging in the trees and the temperature topped out at 47 deg.
2. I spent a lot of the morning catching up on emails (several of my blogger friends post a compilation of their weekly writings on Fridays.) I also spent some time working on my 3rd installment of “Moving, moving, moving…” coming tomorrow.
3. I went to the Wellness Center about noon and got an hour on the NuStep machine. While I was there I looked out the window and saw two eagles flying in formation over the campus. All the pigeons who spend most of their time sitting on the roofs scattered.
4. We had chicken and rice cooked with Lipton’s Onion Soup mix for lunch. I also had Brussels sprouts and Al had boiled carrots. We really have incredibly different tastes in vegetables.
5. I’m watching “The Bay” on BritBox while I work out. It’s a very acceptable British cop show from the north of England. As we return to more life spent indoors, alone, I’d appreciate any recommendations for shows on either Netflix or BritBox or Acorn that you particularly like. I’ve already gone through Midsummer Murders, Vera, Shetland, and several others. Thanks in advance.
How about you? What made you happy today?