Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
1. It was in the low 40s and cloudy when I got up. Around noon the sun made a watery appearance, and the temperature topped out at 46 deg. this afternoon, with more clouds later.
2. I got the NYT Crossword puzzle again this week. I know I do it regularly, but it still makes me happy when I get it right.
3. Lunch was ham steak, sweet potato, and broccoli for me with cauliflower for Big Al.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, sorted, delivered, folded and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group on Zoom this evening. Lots of folks don’t like Zooming, but I don’t mind if it means I can see everybody and I don’t have to put shoes on.
How about you? What made you happy today?