Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?”The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King
1. It was 44 deg. and cloudy with wet streets when I got up this morning. It stayed cloudy and showery all day, and the temperature got up to 48 deg.
2. I spent the. morning at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned. It’s not my favorite thing to do, but at least I won’t have to do it again for a while.
3. The housekeepers came about the time I got home, and I have clean sheets on the bed, clean bathrooms, clean kitchen, etc., etc., etc.
4. I ordered my 4 free COVID tests since the website was active a day early. I’ll feel happier once I have them. I had ordered a couple of Binax NOW tests before Christmas, but by the time my order got there, they had sold out. I just gave up at that point. I hope I was early enough to get them this time.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. I’ll like talking to them.
How about you? What made you happy today?