A country’s long-term growth potential depends on the size of its labor force, the productivity of its workers, the renewability of its resources, and the stability of its political systems.Janet Yellen
1. It was 30 deg. with an ice fog when I got up. I’m eternally grateful I didn’t have to drive anywhere, at least until after the temperature improved. The sun came out about 10:00, and the temperature has been very acceptable since then, topping out at 48 deg.
2. I had a nice morning going back through some of my favorite posts by blogger friends.
3. I went over to the Wellness Center at noon, and got most of my steps for the day.
4. We had red beans and rice with lit’l smokies for lunch.
5. Al had an art history class on French Post-Impressionist Painters on Zoom after lunch. He seemed to enjoy it.
How about you? What made you happy today?