Stories shape national identity and form the foundation of our actions, from the level of policy to personal behavior toward one another.Christina Baldwin
1. It was 36 deg. and cloudy when I got up. The sun came out with puffy white clouds about 11:00 this morning, and the temperature got up to 44 before sundown.
2. Many, many thanks for #2 son who took a couple of hours out of his morning to help me with a password problem that was making me threaten to teach the computer. my iPad and my iPhone all to fly.
3. All was fixed with the computer enabling me to join a Zoom session for Bible study. We’re studying Daniel 7 and 10. Daniel is an apocalyptic book, and VERY strange, but also very interesting. I love that the Archangel Michael is mentioned in the book. The Cathedral of Michael is in Coventry, England. Michael supposedly drove all the dragons out of England.
4. Peanut butter and jelly on Killer Dave’s 21 Grains and Seeds bread was my lunch as the housekeepers finished cleaning.
5. Greisser Girls Gab is in a few minutes, so I’ll cut this short…
How about you? What made you happy today?