Within you is a happy saint, waiting for you to get out of the way.Pir Elias Amidon
1. It was mid 40s and cloudy when I got up. It got up to the mid 50s under sunny skies. There’s hope for spring yet (although the newspaper calls this a false spring).
Typical PNW false Spring … it’ll warm up … things will get nice … Trees, flowers and plants will think it’s Spring and wake up from dormancy … and then BOOM! … Right before March 1st sub 30’s shows again and kicks us in the bahookey …Seattle Times on Twitter
2. Wordle and NYT Crossword both finished for the day!
3. We had ham, baked beans and green beans for lunch today. Quick and easy.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, sorted, delivered, folded and hung up!
5. Gazebo Group this evening. I’ll enjoy it!
How about you? What made you happy today?