A president cannot defend a nation if he is not held accountable to its laws.DuShanne Stokes
1. It was 40 deg. when I got up. It got up to 48 deg. before nightfall. No rain today, but possibly a little after dark.
2. I picked up an order at Safeway right after breakfast, but, alas, they (still) didn’t have my granola. Not to be deterred, I ordered something similar from Amazon and it will be here tomorrow. I know people say we’re killing local stores by getting stuff from Amazon, but at least they have it. I try not to get too low from Safeway, but sometimes I mis-calculate.
3. Today is Tuesday, so it’s feed yourself day. I made.a pot of Betty’s collards, and a bowl of Harriet’s polenta – neither are acceptable to Big Al. Let him suffer alone. He had something that’s not acceptable to me, so turn about is fair play.
4. I spent an hour at the Wellness Center listening to HCR. She had a lot of interesting things to say.
5. Greisser Girls Gab will be in a few minutes. I’ll tell them how much I appreciated their recipes.
How about you? What made you happy today?