Finding our seasonal rhythms fosters a space for gratefulness to be an integral part of our life.Mike Martin
1. It was 26 deg with clear skies and sunshine when I got up. We had a high today of 46 deg.
2. Hooray! Our income tax refund is in the bank! Even though I’m always pretty sure I’ve filled out the forms correctly, I have a few days of worry that I might be one of the very few who gets pulled out of the stack for audit.
3. It was beautiful outside the last two days, but cold. I’m ready for a little warmth to go with our sunny skies.
4. We had our second Blue Apron meal today (Beef Enchilada Rojas with Cheddar and Sour Cream). It was tasty, but I wasn’t expecting sliced beef…
5. I’m praying for Ukraine. The news isn’t as awful as it could be and I think the rest of the world is really holding Russia’s feet to the fire, economically. As MaryAnn McKibben-Dana said this morning “…hope is a choice, a practice, and a state of being, all three at once.”
How about you? What made you happy today?