May the words of our tongues, no matter how biblical, no matter how well-intentioned, not become stones that weigh down and drown our siblings.Rachel Hackenberg
1. It was 51 deg and pouring rain this morning, after a night of the same. The sump pump that had been sleeping all month woke up during the night, and accompanied my dreams. It’s still pouring rain, and 54 deg. late this afternoon.
2. I’m so relieved. My Zoom meeting that was scheduled for 12:30 was cancelled about 8:00 am. Hooray!
3. I got my Intentions Review for February done before breakfast! I finished the NYT Crossword Puzzle with no hints! I also got most of the laundry done before I went to the Wellness Center.
4. Lunch was Blue Apron Balsamic Chicken and Asparagus with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes.
5. I braved the rain and got the garbage out to the curb before Gazebo Group (thankfully on Zoom in the rain).
LATE UPDATE: when Al did the dishes after lunch, there was ANOTHER puddle under the sink. At least I now have three guys crawling on my kitchen floor, trying to figure out what’s going on.
How about you? What made you happy today?