You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.Daniel Patrick Moynihan
1. It was cloudy and in the low 40s when I got up. We are under a landslide warning because of all the rain we’ve had in the last week. I think/hope our little hill is okay. The sun came out for a while, and then the drizzle started again. High today was 51 deg.
2. I spent the morning catching up on various little projects that I’ve been putting off.
3. This little flower was given to me by a Cub Scout last year durning one of the “drive-by” visits that were the only contact with the outside world we were authorized to have. It’s eerily prescient.
4. I picked up Burger King Whoppers for lunch today.
5. Still being impressed with Zelensky, and the courage and determination of the Ukrainian people. I’m also impressed with Biden’s ability to bring the whole world together to stand against Putin. The Russians are losing faith in Putin, and their economy is in the toilet.
How about you? What made you happy today.