Some believe it is only GREAT POWER that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.Gandalf
1. There was 35 deg. and cloudy when I got up this morning. The sun never did come out today, and the temperature topped out at 49 deg.
2. I watched a TED talk by Ethan Hawke this morning, and it was well worth the time. Check it out here. (h/t to Hugh Hollowell for the link).
3. We had Blue Apron Pan-SearedvSteaks with Aioli, with Crispy Gnocchi and Sautéed Green Beans for lunch. Very acceptable.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, delivered, folded and hung up. The garbage is sitting by the curb for pickup tomorrow morning.
5. Gazebo Group this evening. I’m looking forward to my glass of wine with friends (even though it’s not in person, but on Zoom.)
How about you? What made you happy toda