Creativity is the way we heal each other.Ethan Hawke
1. It was 44 deg and cloudy when I got up. We’ve had little spits or rain off and on all day. The high this afternoon was 47 deg.
2. In Bible Study this morning we looked at Luke 20:20-40. Our focus for Sunday will be Jesus as Teacher. We each talked about our favorite teacher. The thing I noticed about those favorite teachers was that each one validated their students.
3. Today is Tuesday, so it’s “fix-it-yourself” day for lunch. I had my regular healthy peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
4. HCR talked about the invasion of Ukraine, and what it means now – even though we don’t know what the outcome will be. The trope has been that democracy isn’t effective and can’t do logistics well, and Ukraine has shown that autocracy is very inefficient. It was an excellent analysis and I commend it to you.
5. Greisser Girls Gab will be meeting shortly. I have so much that I want to talk to them about.
How about you? What made you happy today?