In the stillness of the quiet, if we listen, we can hear the whisper of the heart giving strength to weakness, courage to fear, hope to despair.Howard Thurman
1. It was in the high 30s and clear, with wispy clouds riding high in the sky when I got up this morning.The sun was out all morning but it started to drizzle shortly after 2:00 pm. We got up to the mid 50s before the rain cooled everything off.
2. Today is the Girl Scouts’ Birthday. I have my 25 year pin as a Girl Scout – Brownie, Intermediate, Cadette, Senior, Camp Counselor, Leader, and Professional.
3. I got my story written this morning. Check it out here.
4. We had chili for lunch that was left over from lunch on Wednesday. Still tasty.
5. I saw a goldfinch this afternoon. A combination of a goldfinch, the beginning of Daylight Savings Time, and a blooming camellia reassure me that, clouds notwithstanding, Spring is really coming.
How about you? What made you happy today?