Let us keep courage and try to be patient and gentle.Vincent Van Gogh
1. It was 51 deg. and cloudy when I got up this morning. And right on time at the most inconvenient time, the rain returned. The temperature never got much above 52 deg.
2. I spent most of the morning writing my story for today. Check it out here.
3. As soon as I got home from the Wellness Center, I had a snack to stave off starvation while I sat at the ophthalmologist.
4. I got all the measurements done in anticipation of having cataract surgery shortly. Please excuse any typos – I can’t see much with my eyes dilated.
5. On the way home, Al stopped at Mandolin Sushi so we could have lunch. We’ll have our soup (scheduled for Wednesday) tomorrow. It will be colder then anyway.
How about you? What made you happy today?