Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.anonymous
1. It was in the low 40s and clearing with wispy clouds when I got up this morning. We’ve had a watery sun most of the day, with a high temperature of 53 deg.
2. Lazy morning catching up on scheduling on my calendar, reading emails, planning meals. This ISTJ loves this stuff.
3. I was really impressed with the poise and knowledge the Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson in her confirmation hearings.
4. We had our Wednesday soup today – Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup, fancied up with poached chicken, extra chicken broth, and extra noodles. Plenty left over for Saturday and suppers for Big Al.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. I’m looking forward to it.
How about you? What made you happy today?