There must be always remaining in every life, some place for the singing of angels, some place for that which in itself is breathlessly beautiful.Howard Thurman
1. 51 deg and cloudy when I woke up. We’ve had a few peeps of sunshine, but still mostly cloudy all day. The high this afternoon was 55 deg.
2. I struck out on Wordle today, but I got the NYT Crossword Puzzle with no hints!
3. Today.was another Blue Apron dinner. We had Pork Chops with Cabbage-Apple Sauté. It was really good with lots of fiber.
4. The laundry is washed, dried, sorted, delivered, folded, and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group is meeting in person this evening for the first time in a long time. We won’t be outside yet, but we can welcome Spring, together.
How about you? What made you happy today?