Only when we’re brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.Brene Brown
1. It was 47 deg and partly cloudy when I got up this morning. By time for breakfast, the sky was blue and the sun was out. Then mid-morning it got cloudy and the wind came up, but now it’s sunny and blue sky again. with a high of 55 deg. Never fear, rain is due to return about 5 o’clock.
2. I woke up with the red light on the router. It took a total reboot for the internet to behave. I got a call back from the advanced tech at my internet provider, and he has scheduled a visit from one of their specialists for tomorrow. I certainly hope they can figure out what’s going on.
3. I had a late start on my story (I struggled to think of something to write), but I got it done in time to go to the Wellness Center and work out a little. You can read the story here.
4. I fixed Bear Creek Tortilla Soup for lunch with bite-sized Tostitos. I was glad for the warmth in my tummy because, even with the sun, the wind is cold.
5. My nose has started to stuff up and my eyes are itching. I’m afraid the dreaded pollen season may be gearing up. <sigh>
How about you? What made you happy today?