I have decided to stick to love… Hate is too great a burden to bear.Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. It was 41 deg. and mostly cloudy when I got up this morning. The sun came out about noon, and it warmed up to 53 deg. I think Donald and the squirrel appreciated it.
2. Right after breakfast Al scooted down to Safeway and picked up the shopping for the week.
3. The tech from my internet company came this morning and figured out what the problem was, fixed it, cleaned up old unused connections, and checked everything out. He was here a little over an hour and did a great job, including talking to son #2 and explaining what the problem had been.
4. Whoppers for lunch today!
5. I got my Intentions for March written and posted this afternoon, before Greisser Girls Gab. Busy computer day, but lots of success!
How about you? What made you happy today?