There is a hard truth to be told: before spring becomes beautiful, it is plug ugly, nothing but mud and muck…But in that muddy mess, the conditions for rebirth are being created.Parker Palmer
1. It was in the mid 40s and drizzly when I got up. We’ve had light rain all day with more forecast for tomorrow along with high winds from 2:00 am through 6:00 pm tomorrow. The temperature got up to 54 this afternoon, but it felt colder with the wind and rain.
2. Good church service including communion. The preacher talked about how Jesus is a protector like an Air Traffic Controller is a protector of all the planes in the area.
3. We went to Moctezuma’s for lunch. I had a Mexican Chopped Salad and Big Al had a chimichanga. It was a little crowded, but not too bad.
4. We stopped on the way home at Safeway to pick up my prescriptions that I need to use next week in preparation for my cataract-ectomy next week.
5. I”m afraid the flowering trees are going to suffer in the storm. That’s a shame because they can be really pretty. Maybe it won’t be as bad as the forecasters say.
How about you? What made you happy today?