Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying “I’ll try again tomorrow.”Mary Anne Radmacher
1. It was 35 deg early this morning, with bright blue sky and sun. The sun was out all day and it actually got up to 58 deg.!!!
2. I spent most of the morning working on getting the timeline right for my story today. You can read it here. I’d love to hear your memories of that time.
3. I fixed tunafish salad for lunch today. It’s been a long time since we’ve had it, but with the warmer weather it sounded better to me than soup.
4. The fireplace repairman came about lunch time and (hopefully) fixed whatever was wrong with it. He found a tiny wire from one of the sensors that wasn’t connected. Amen!
5. We’re having Great Decisions discussion today. The topic is Outer Space. (snap – do you suppose that’s why I wrote the story I did today?)
How about you? What made you happy today?