We must have the courage to live with paradox. The strength to hold the tension of not knowing the answers and the willingness to listen to our inner wisdom and the inner wisdom of the planet which begs for change.Maureen Murdock
1. It was 39 des and cloudy when I got up. We had a high of 51 deg/under changeable skies.
2. Big Al drove me down to Pacific Northwest Eye early this morning for cataract surgery. I was in at 7:45 and out at 9:30.
3. We stopped at McDonald’s and picked up up breakfast on the way home because I was starving. I had a Big Breakfast with hot cakes, and he had his perennial breakfast burritos.
4. I got the first load of laundry started before we left, and was able to finish it off between applications of eyedrops every three hours.
5. Gazebo Group will meet in person this evening, but I think I’m going to give it a pass today. I’m still a little tired.
How about you? What made you happy today?