Nor hell nor heaven can that soul surprise, who loves the rain, and loves his home, and looks on life with quiet eyes.Frances Shaw
1. Gray and cloudy this morning with a temperature of 43 deg. The sun came out about mid-morning and It was really pretty with a high temperature of 59 deg this afternoon.
2. I spent the morning reading all the blogs I’ve avoided all week long because I was busy with something else. Interesting.
3. I went over to the Wellness Center and did my exercises before noon.
4. Pork chops with cinnamon applesauce, half a sweet potato, and yellow squash for me for lunch. Big Al had the same thing, except he had little green peas instead of squash.
5. I’m excited because #2 son is coming over this evening, and he and I are going on a day-trip tomorrow. The weather promises to cooperate. We had hoped to spot an Orca or two, but the J-Pod is reported to be heading past Victoria, BC, towards the ocean. We’ll have fun anyway and get some good pictures of Whidbey Island.
How about you? What made you happy today?