We can remember that today we can be a gift to each person we meet, just by looking at them with eyes of love.TERRY PATTEN
1. It was in the high 40s with drizzly rain when I got up. The sun came out mid-morning, and it warmed up really nicely to the low 60s under mostly sunny skies, with scattered clouds.
2. I spent the morning writing my Intentions Review for April, and then writing my story for today.
3. I had planned lunch, and then realized we were almost out of milk, so I went down to Safeway and got milk for me and milk for Al, along with eggs and cereal, when I got finished at the Wellness Center.
4. Grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch today. That’s a great traditional Saturday lunch.
5. Next week looks like it’s going to be a busy one, with the weather improving and activities restarting. Maybe we’ll be able to go to the Commissary on Thursday or Friday.
How about you? What made you happy today?