Grateful hearts truly love. Grateful hands reach out. Grateful eyes see generations. Grateful minds imagine big ideas like justice, peace, and health. Our world needs no less than grateful living.KATIE STEEDLY CURLING
1. It was in the upper 40s and overcast when I woke up. The rain started while we were eating breakfast, and it rained until mid afternoon, when it stopped and brightened up a little. Then by 3:30 it was raining again.
2. I’ve been trying to arrange my calendar for next week since I have cataract surgery on my left eye on Monday. Tuesday is pretty well shot with a 24-hour follow-up appointment and a COVID booster, then Wednesday morning, I have a regular appointment with my Primary Care physician.
3. Somewhere in there I have a General Assembly Nominating Committee meeting – either Wednesday and Friday afternoon, or Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, or Thursday and Friday afternoon. Those are all on Zoom.
4. We had chicken, corn on the cob and asparagus that we got at the commissary yesterday for lunch today. Yummy!
5. When I got home from the Wellness Center I had had a delivery of flowers and a cookie in honor or Mother’s Day from the staff here.
How about you? What made you happy today?