Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.G.K. CHESTERTON
1. Still cool (low 40s) and clear when I woke up. The clouds rolled back in before noon, and it was raining when we finally drove home. High temp for the afternoon was in the low 50s.
2. Cataract surgery on my left eye this morning. It wasn’t scheduled until 10:45 and I was about to chew my arm off because I couldn’t eat or drink anything this morning. I didn’t get in to the OR until 12:15. Once I got started it was over quickly.
3. They fed me apple juice and got me standing and walking about 1:15 and we headed straight to the Flying Fish, an oriental bistro, where I had a bento box, and Al had teriyaki chicken.
4. When we got home, i unloaded the dryer, and started the last load of clothes while the second load dried.
5. I finished off the clothes and rested in the recliner through the rest of the afternoon. Sadly I missed Gazebo Group because I just didn’t feel like going.
How about you? What made you happy today?