The whole person is involved when we give thanks from our hearts.BR. DAVID STEINDL-RAST
1. In the high 40s and mostly cloudy this morning when I got up. It started drizzling during breakfast, and the temperature topped out this morning at 52 deg. It has dropped back to 50 deg in the continuing rain.
2. I did a quick Safeway grocery pickup of milk, bread, blueberries, etc.
3. I wrote my final nomination speech for General Assembly Nominations Committee, and sent it off to be compiled with everybody else’s nominations. We’ll get an email with everything written out, and then vote – also by email. Not ideal, but it is what it is in this time of COVID.
4. I fixed Bear Creek Creamy Potato soup with fresh corn kernels for lunch today. It was good on a damp raw day.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. It will be nice to just chat after thinking as hard as I had to yesterday.
How about you? What made you happy today?