The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective.SAINT MOTHER TERESA
1. 48 deg with drizzle when I woke up. The sun came out (sporadically) by noon, and then we had blue sky with scattered clouds and occasional drizzle. 64 deg. with a little bit of something for everybody.
2. I got several little things that I have been putting off done this morning including working on some accounting for Al’s 401k. (You can’t keep a retired CPA down.)
3. I finished a show on Acorn that I have been entertaining myself with while I work out. It was VERY strange, but riveting. Now I’m looking for something else that will pass the time on the Nu-Step. I may go back and re-watch Line of Duty. I love the cast in that one.
4. We had a rerun of the Corn Chowder from last Thursday for lunch today.
5. We’re at that place, weatherwise, where it’s still too cool to open the windows and let the breeze blow through, but the air inside is stuffy from being closed up all winter. (sigh)
How about you? What made you happy today?