If grief can be a doorway to love, then let us all weep for the world we are breaking apart so we can love it back to wholeness again.ROBIN WALL KIMMERER
1. Another partly cloudy morning when I got up with temps in the mid 40s. The sun was out most of the morning, then shortly after lunch it started to rain again. But it cleared off and the sun came out after about an hour. High temperature this afternoon of 58 deg.
2. I picked up my Safeway order right after breakfast. I hope that’s the end of my grocery shopping for at least a week – we have milk, eggs, bread, and potatoes. What more could we want?
3. I made it over to the Wellness Center to watch/listen to HCR’s history chat. She has made it to the 18th century. Her thesis today was that the colonies and colonists were so different that it was a miracle they managed to form a coherent country.
4. We had Whopper’s for lunch. Big Al loves his hamburgers, so I try to make sure he gets one most weeks.
5. Looking forward to a lazy afternoon, reading and watching something on Netflix or AppleTV or something.
How about you? What made you happy today?